Friday, April 23, 2010

Inspirational Music

I've already mentioned before about being inspired and inspiration. The last two days has been a bit fun. I've kinda made my rounds with unfinished stories. What started it was simply, I was speaking to one of the friends who has been pre-reading an unfinished story and he was so excited as he told me certain parts that it sparked me to work on this particular story.

Well I have a playlist of songs that when I started the story this is what set my story in motion with inspiration. So in my iTunes I have this playlist ready. I put it on and started reading the last few chapters and before I knew it I was editing and writing and wrote two chapters.

I'd forgotten how powerful my playlist is and how it really tunes me into my story. I have several inspiration playlist but this particular one is really what showed me how well it moves me. So I'm just gonna put a quick thank you to the band Disturbed. THANK YOU DISTURBED! THANKS FOR BEING MY MUSE! YOU ROCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment