Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Emotional Day

Today has actually been an emotional day of writing. It's not often while writing I find myself emotionally moved to tears. However it's happened today while working on the Royal Seer.
It happened before while writing the Forgotten Assassin, that I was so moved as the scene rushed through my head that I stopped and pulled out the laptop and continued crying as I wrote the scene.

Now yesterday I was writing a very small scene where Vestrial opens a book that was given to her by her father and immediately she is rushed with emotions. I found myself wiping a tear from my eyes as I wrote it. It was a mixture of sadness and happiness that she was experiencing.

Then this morning very early I am writing a scene with Scious, it's a very climatic and very emotional charged scene. It was actually heartbreaking and sure enough, here I am in tears.

This hasn't happened often when writing, but for some reason these Mystic's are very attached to me. Wow!

I hope when I'm finally finished with the Royal Seer, those who read it will feel the passion I do.   

No comments:

Post a Comment