Monday, August 1, 2011

Book Reviews for The Royal Assassin

I received another 5 star review for the Royal Assassin! Yea!
I was so thrilled when I was getting ready for work yesterday morning I woke up my daughter and told her! I then proceeded to tell everyone at work! So this makes the fourth 5 star review! That's so amazing! It excites me to read and hear everyone who has read the book tell me what a "turn pager" it is. It's also thrilling to know, male and female alike, like/love it.

The one thing that is slightly annoying is that amazon.com and amazon.uk are not actually linked in a way to show the reviews together. People who review it on UK and post will not show up on the US version and vice versa. It's a bit of a real shame because I have two 5 star reviews on US and one in UK which makes a total of three on amazon for same book, but no link on either page to show the other.

So in my excitement to share. I'm going to put the links here, until I can update my webpage.

Review on Barnes & Nobles Nook -
5 star review -
Anya Villalta -
Love this book! The book is well plotted.....the characters are so well written you feel as though your are there right along beside them. They make you laugh and cry feel sorrow and anger. Shireen Nemnich seems to be able to captivate the reader as she weaves her spell around you, and it seems almost as if the magic she writes about is actually real.

Review on Amazon UK -
5 star review -
S. Kopycinska "Manuqa" -
I have just finished reading this book and I have to say it was absolutely thrilling! The story swept me up immediately and I desperately wanted to know what happened next. The World of Myst is innovative, captivating and well thought through. I can't wait to get my hands on the next book.

Review on Amazon US -
5 star review -
Lars Lansink
I must admit that at first I was a bit disturbed over the first person form that the story is being told in, but that disturbing feeling lasted for about two pages and after that I was just in need of more information regarding the world of Myst, its magic and people.

Few books have kept me as spellbound as this one has and I it was with mixed emotions that I turned the last page, knowing it would be a while before I got to learn more about Reis and the destiny of Myst.

Thank you Shireen, for a very entertaining and different adventure.

5 star review -
jeffery m. johnson -
I find this book hard to review. I do not want to give away the story line. It has action,love and magic and above all a bond of protection for family.

The story is gripping and the action keeps you on the edge, not wanting to put the book down. I had to stop myself from reading as to make the story last. The AUTHOR HAVE A WONDERFUL IMAGINATION FOR FINE DETAIL. (DON'T STOP READING) Awaiting the next book.

MR JMRJ.


This this amazingly exciting or what???

No comments:

Post a Comment