Monday, May 9, 2011

E-Book

I'm a bit nervous and yet very excited. I've published The Royal Assassin on paperback and hardback and now it's available on Barnes & Nobles Nook, and Amazon's Kindle.

I've already started to sell on Nook, which is so exciting. I've sent a copy to my favorite fictional author, who I've mentioned before, Christine Feehan. I really hope she likes it! That will definitely be a dream come true if she does. I also met a woman online at Christine Feehan's members only site, and she was just so wonderful to me and sweet to me I sent her a copy. She emailed me back after reading and she really liked it!

I must share what she wrote, "I have finished reading your book... I found it refreshing and well presented... the mood carries you through right to the end and leaves you with the feeling that there is definitely more... which is as it should be... I hope you get the follow up that your efforts deserve, because it definitely warrants it."

I think that is a wonderful affirmation that I was looking for. So now onward! I have so much more to write, finish and share with those who want to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment