Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Inspired

Ok I'm once again inspired as I write!

I Love It!

Eshe is moving forward even though it feels slow. But yesterday and today, BAM. It's flowing. Drives me crazy when I have to drive my daughter to school and dialogue is running through my head and I can't write it all down because I'm driving.

I know, I should record it right? I tried that before and at the time it didn't work for me.
Well at least when i made it home I pulled out the laptop and was able to get it all down and it sounded even better than in my head.

I was thinking too about writers who inspire me and I want to mention Christine Feehan. I think she is an amazing writer and I just joined her fan site and it has a member only section which is fabulous. If you've not read her stuff, please do! I discovered as I filled out some of the member info that I've actually read 24 of her books. I was shocked because I was thinking only about 10. Anyway she is an amazing writer and if you're into paranormal romance or just romance give her a read. I know you will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment